So you sailed away
Into a grey sky morning
Now I'm here to stay
Love can be so boring
Nothing's quite the same now
I just say your name now
But it's not so bad
You're only the best I ever had
You don't want me back
You're just the best I ever had
So you stole my world
Now I'm just a phony
Remembering the girl
Leaves me down and lonely
Send it in a letter
Make yourself feel better
But it's not so bad
You're only the best I ever had
You don't need me back
You're just the best I ever had
And it may take some time to
Patch me up inside
But I can't take it so I
run away and hide
And I may find in time that
You were always right
You're always right
So you sailed away
Into a grey sky morning
Now I'm here to stay
Love can be so boring
What was it you wanted?
Could it be I'm haunted?
i eat my words and punch myself.
let go my ass, bluff myself only.
i think i cannot,
maybe i can never change,
maybe i should just learn to live with it
sigh.
x
P.S sorry all my posts are all so tmd.
PPS. dawn you still need ****** anot?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hehe u grace. cheer up. im gonna see u later. aint u excited??? C:
really let go your ass la! haha talk to me tmrw.
i think i do.
that's my almost favourite emo song bleah. ):
Post a Comment