Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Haven’t been blogging cos really too tiring, everyday come home i feel like im magnetized by the sofa/bed and I cant leave them. Anw since I stare at the comp whole day in the office, im also too tired to on comp again, I’ll go blind. so i dunno why im using now.And actually there’s nothing much to blog about, unless people are interested in what projects I sorted, what buildings were built, what I typed. But again, I think it’s confidential haha. And life is like all work nowadays.
Oh yes, remember I was complaining about having no work at all till I met godsend? Ya so ever since I met her,which was day number 2, I’ve got work I feel will take forever to complete. Actually it will, cos as long as buildings are built documents will be sent and I’ll have work! And yes so I’ve been clearing the back log (since 2003)! Super damn a lot. Everyday go there do till go home cannot then continue next day and everyday also same. And today after completing 2 years of documents for this condo we realized we typed in wrong charges for all including the hotel, shop, condo i did yesterday..so tmr must redo all. Then june(godsend) told me tt mayb I’ll finish everything in 2 weeks? Or like a month, omg. But actually I don’t mind, cos she’s really nice so I don’t mind working for her. She offered me cranberry oat biscuits, vanilla wafer, tea, asked me to tell her when im bored, teach me how to use the high tech machines, brought me to walk in marina square cos she thinks i need a break, keeps asking me to break, tells me who she thinks is scary after I told her who I feel are scary blablabla. So nice.
Sorry I hope im not boring people with my work haha.

and meow's in army!hope she's doing well!

and realisations,

.tanxuan=weiwei?!
.Tanxuan=Bangladesh!

.cine's hk cafe mango ice thing's very nice and big!

.And I realized im not the only one surprised/shocked by myself. colleague feels as shock/surprised by herself. I always thought I’ll be v bored with work and feel damn sian and don’t wanna do work in office who knows it’s the contrary! we’re truly workaholics.


and one exciting thing about working is, what to wear!
tmr's informal (alternate) so hmmmmmmmmm.
i'll go find now!
and i must go squeeze in the bus again tmr morning sian
i wish really can snap fingers and all disappear
there's really overpopulation.
hope everyone's been doing great
i haven seen sch people for ages,
and i know someone will say im a kid (sling bag),
but school's so fun i miss school.
work keeps me busy and tired,
i have no time to be emo,
or anyhow think
maybe it's good
and no matter what office'll be good,
cos tmr im eating nice korean fish+beef for lunch yay.

No comments: