Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Aiyo today is quite AIYO-ish.
Morning was passed some really huge stacks of stuff to photocopy then suddenly this other woman ask me and sara to go in to join rushan in the confidential project thing again but I had to finish the stack first so only sara went in first. and while photocopying I met this other old man who made me so upset sian.i keep meeting mean older men. But thank god for jess susan rushan sara cat gwen etc. and jess bought me barley to cheer me up and susan gave a lotta sweets. Then by the time I finished I went into the confidential thingy then they said don’t need me today already then ok I stayed at my place to do stuff. Then while doing suddenly this woman called n said tmr I gotta go help in IR tmr. Aiyo. Then means I have to change office and leave my seat. Then I wont be in same office with rushan cat and sara anymore. In some other one at another level at the other end. Omg. I think it’s my last time using this comp??:/ cos tmr I change seat ready. Sian I really like pple in this office, the pple around me (jess n serene) and other nice pple around(june err erin err gwen err everyone) and I like geok choo although she only speaks pro English and I like pantry auntie’s laughter!and I’mm miss listening to e*dor* ‘s exciting gossips. And I cant say bye to marlita and geok everyday anymore! And I cannot disturb gwen anymore and etc etc. aiyo and I don’t know anyone doing IR. Aiyo aiyo aiyo. Ok I shall leave office soon! I will miss you, third level office. And I will miss this comp! got so many nice songs. Sian:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

1 comment:

carmen said...

rahhhhhhhhh..i really miss u!! and i still cant watch the dvd!! i wanna cry!! feipo!! please go out tgt some day soon! next tuesdaY?