'Cause I'm not doing so good without you
The things I thought you'd never know about me
Were the things I guess you always understood
So how could I have been so blind for all these years
I guess I only see the truth through all this fear of living without you
And everything I have in this world
And all that I'll ever be
It could all fall down around me
Just as long as I have you right here by me
phile eel!
always most special to me
still
my friend after jc
jc over for me ready
you were what made it
so special
most memorable
(real)
jiayou!
2 comments:
*BRUSH.
flipping through my notes and seeing all your doodling is always bittersweet (:
(except all your third fingers!!!!)
and i realise you look v fierce in the photo!
grace looks like the horse =))
Post a Comment