skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
i'm tired of sunset i need a sunrise
Sunday, November 26, 2006
i finished prison break season one!
exciting like sjb please.
"miu square dong square"
"zor ni"
"meh4"
"ymz"
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
FINALLY. I FINISHED LIKE HOW MANY MONTHS AGO LAH. HAHA
1:58 AM
Anonymous said...
I WANT!
2:11 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(50)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(15)
▼
2006
(54)
►
December
(12)
▼
November
(26)
finally finished prison break till season 2 ep 12!...
i just reread some letters i found from sec 1 and ...
i finished prison break season one!exciting like s...
sleep + youtubewen, our lives.
i led a slug's life today. stayed in bed till 8pm ...
abandoned by previous ownersit stood lost and unce...
lalcsscbslalal.cos we were supposed to hop on 171 ...
woke then had lunch with dad and joyce then went t...
oh and yes i decided this morning that i should le...
met tanxuan and jieying in town first then met cai...
I hope you’re doing fine out there without me'Caus...
HELLO HELLO I AM VERY EXCITED I WENT ON SPECIAL MI...
I CHANGE MY MIND BOUT THE WOOD THING. SIAO WHY NO ...
first, to shuyan, dont be sad! JIAYOU!we're waitin...
i finished desperate housewives today!:) finally o...
RUBS TUMMY. celebrating joy's birthday with ...
i cant believe today is todayhow can today be toda...
today after singing for bout two hours to huiyi,i ...
dear sleep ghosti dunno if your there got computer...
and i really feel like puking listening to songs i...
you all make studying such a pleasure.thanks for s...
today i realised i really have nice teachers. like...
i made a cat cry yesterday HAHA.and i need to stud...
Everybody wants to be lovedEvery once in a whileWe...
i don't like things to change.i really dont like.i...
everybody go and drink oil!i need A LOT A LOT A LO...
►
October
(16)
Links
Google News
About Me
grace
View my complete profile
2 comments:
FINALLY. I FINISHED LIKE HOW MANY MONTHS AGO LAH. HAHA
I WANT!
Post a Comment