Wednesday, April 11, 2007

By the way, I never expected it to turn out so badly although I didn’t expect much.
You could have at least said hi?
Even a nod would be nice.


Cause I mean we used to be such perfect friends
Like I’ve never seen anyone happier to see me than you ever, not trying to be ego but really. I remembered whenever I appeared at your door, I felt so happy seeing the look on your face.
Already it’s past, but seeing your reaction this and the previous time you opened the door, I wouldn’t have believed it’s the same person.
Really we tried, even after so long, even when we’re so scared, we even brought flowers for your mum, but you closed all your doors.
I really thought we were ghosts when I saw how u looked at us. I’ve never seen anyone shut the door faster than you did.
Every night before I sleep I will walk past the mirror with the glow-in-the-dark words “you light up my life” written by you and every night after I switch off the lights, I see it lingering, I think maybe it’s time I add an “ed”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheer up girl. (: i dont know what to say. cause i'm sad too, that she's turned her back on everyone. but cheer up. hugggs.