some korean show, i finished in less than a day!
so proud of myself.
the girl's super funny.
and i finished packing my files yesterday finally!
chapter by chapter,
very neat okay.
and i just packed my bag,
i made sure i didnt bring anything red
no red shirts or anything,
so yes im save from bulls,
they wont come dashing at me.
ok BYEBYE EVERYONE
i'll leave you all with a nice song!
ATTENTION JERM, CARMEN, HONG! GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR 2ND ROUND TMR AND THURS AND WHATEVER THINGS! I'LL BE PRAYING FROM FAR FAR AWAY. BUT I THINK STILL WILL WORK.
AND DAWN, *** WHEN I'M BACK! SMILE! WHEN U FEEL UNSMILABLE THEN GO THE BLOG AND LISTEN TO BOSTON OR YOU GO PLAY FOR YOURSELF OK!
AND RU, HAVE FUN IN BK REMEMBER TO WATCH THE SHOW BUT COME BACK A GIRL.
AND TX, MIU DONG WHEN IM BACK K!
AND KB, I DONT KNOW IF YOU ALL WILL SEE, BUT ESPLANADE WHEN IM BACK!
AND SHUYAN, OPERATION JY WHEN IM BACK. THINK OF IDEAS FIRST!
AND CAITOU!!!! YOU KNOW I FINALLY TOOK PHOTO WITH YOU SO IM GOING TO POST IT. NO MORE ME AND YOUR PALM. BUT ME AND YOU! FULL LENGTH SOMEMORE. TAKE CARE WHILE IM AWAY!

walao my make up is so thick disgusting please.
and siao la
i talk so much
as if im leaving for few years
spastic.
ok byebye.
4 comments:
omg tell me when u back k
haiyahaiya i dont even remember when you'll be back ):
gracie im leaving on 23rd coming back 30th! hope youre having fun at your trip
miss you like siao!
-philly.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! are you back YETT
Post a Comment